Does your property have a freshwater creek or river running through it? Help Macquarie Uni with research on vegetation and recovering Coastal Rivers

Researchers from Macquarie University are seeking to connect with landholders with private property fronting a river or creek in order to be able to gain permission to access these riparian areas to undertake ecological surveys. See details in the flyer below:

Email or call 0423 416 028

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *